Senior .NET Developer
Would you like to work close to home, get satisfaction from your job and belong to a young and dynamic team? Then working at RecoMatics is definitely something for you!
We are looking for a spontaneous Senior .NET Developer who contributes to our fun working atmosphere.
What is your role?
As a Senior .NET Developer, on the one hand you are our point of contact for technical coaching and on the other hand we rely on your technical expertise to write analyses as well as programming.
What does this mean, among other things?
- As a senior you are strong in efficiently translating the functional expectations of the client into a technically qualitative solution.
- In addition, you have sufficient insight into the architecture to be able to refine it and convert concepts into concrete codes and modules.
- Because of your experience, other colleagues can come to you for coaching on a technical level.
- You actively think along with the customer in order to come to the best solutions.
- When developing software, you keep in mind that it is easy to test, read and maintain.
We have a lot more to say about this role, but we like to make you more enthusiastic over a nice cup of coffee at our office.
Who are you?
In order to be able to do this job well, we are looking for someone who:
- In addition to a bachelor or master degree, you also have several years of experience as a .NET developer.
- Likes to keep up with the latest trends and not afraid to share his or her knowledge with colleagues.
- Is described by colleagues as someone with excellent communication skills (also in English), an analytical mind and a structured approach.
- Is an expert in the .NET platform, C#, REST, Linq, MVC, Claims based authorization, Entity Framework and HTML5. We like clean code, but you don't shy away from diving into legacy code to improve it.
- Has knowledge of the Azure cloud platform, both in PaaS and IaaS setup and knowledge of components such as Azure blob, table & SQL storage, Azure messaging bus, Azure functions or AzureAD.
- Already came into contact with other technologies we use such as PowerBI, SharePoint, Powershell, TypeScript, Angular, React, SignalR, MongoDB, SonarQube, ReSharper, Akka.NET , NuGet Packages or GIT.
What do we have to offer?
Of course you can also expect something from us. We offer a fun, informal corporate culture in which managers and employees work together and challenge each other to achieve results. RecoMatics is a stable company with years of experience, yet with the flexible attitude of a startup.
What does this mean?
- Brand new office in the style of the New Way of Working
- Modern interior with fresh colors
- Attention to your needs (quiet room, separate rooms, auditorium, ...)
- Close to a beautiful piece of nature, the Dam Valley
- Just outside Ghent, no traffic jams and always parking
- High degree of flexibility
- Eye for work/life balance
- Working from home is possible
- Attention to further training and personal growth
- Young and dynamic team with a positive mindset
Fun@Work with sports activities, afterworks, tastings, Hercules Trophy and RecoWeekend.
Also in this corona era, we create togetherness and fun among colleagues in other ways.
- Of course, the salary package is also important! We are happy to explain this during a personal interview
Totally convinced? Then quickly click on the button below and introduce yourself.
We look forward to getting to know you better!