Are you the dynamic and entrepreneurial Marketing Officer we are looking for? Do you want to work close to home, get satisfaction from your job and be part of a young and ambitious team?
Then read on!
What is your role?
As Marketing Officer, you work closely together with the CEO and Sales to increase the visibility of RecoMatics and generate qualitative leads.
This includes the following:
- In close cooperation with sales and the CEO, you develop an appropriate marketing strategy for both online and offline communication.
- You manage and maintain the RecoMatics social media (focus on LinkedIn) and website
and analyse the SEO/SEA results.
- The creation of attractive content (both copy and graphics) appeals to you (blogs, whitepapers, presentations, mailings, one-pagers, ...).
- You help sales with networking where possible and actively look for interesting opportunities.
- You guard the look & feel of all marketing material.
- You have knowledge of buyer personas and set up targeted action and content plans.
- You roll out B2B actions and take initiatives in the area of employer branding.
- You monitor and adjust the results of various actions.
- Together with our partners, you set up actions that lead to a win/win situation.
- You organise events/webinars with customers and prospects, always ensuring a professional image.
- Where necessary, you manage external agencies for various services.
- You use the available marketing budget in an efficient and result-oriented way, taking into account the priorities and objectives.
Who are you?
Our ideal Marketing Officer says a definite "yes" to the following characteristics:
- You have a minimum of five years' experience in a similar role, so you know that knowledge of digital marketing is crucial.
Thinking & doing go hand in hand for you. You are able to not only determine our marketing strategy but also execute it.
- As a real multitasker and organisational talent, you switch quickly and effortlessly from one task to another.
- You are creative and results-oriented, so you can flawlessly coordinate various marketing campaigns to achieve results.
- You are interested in digitalisation and know how to highlight our core business from various angles.
- As a spontaneous marketer, we can expect some punch from you and you communicate well with all your colleagues.
- You are able to spot trends and implement them to the advantage of Recomatics.
- You speak and write perfect Dutch, English and ideally French.
- You can think up and start action plans, but you also deal with unexpected situations in a solution oriented way.
- You work fluently with MS-Office applications, Canva and Campaign Monitor. Knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- You have a "continuous improvement mindset", both for yourself and for your (work) environment.
- You like to work independently as well as in a close team.
What do we have to offer?
In addition to the job of a lifetime, of course, at RecoMatics you can count on an informal corporate culture where employees and managers really work together and challenge each other to achieve results. As a stable company with years of experience, we still have the flexibility of a start-up.
In concrete terms, this means, among other things:
- A brand-new office, adapted to The New World of Work (modern interior, attention to your needs with quiet spaces, seperate pods, equipped auditorium, ..., surrounded by the Damvallei, just outside Ghent, without traffic jams and always free parking spaces).
- Sincere attention for further training and your personal growth.
- A varied function with plenty of room for personal initiative and autonomy.
- A young and dynamic team with a positive mindset and a sense of humour.
with sports activities, afterworks, happy hour on Fridays, a family day, RecoWeekend and so on. Also in this corona era, we provide togetherness and fun among colleagues in other ways.
- An open-ended contract.
- A competitive salary package with company car, meal vouchers and other fringe benefits.
Totally convinced? Then quickly click on the button below and introduce yourself.
We look forward to getting to know you better!