Medior Solution Engineer
Would you like to work close to home, get satisfaction from your job and belong to a young and dynamic team? Then working at RecoMatics is definitely something for you!
We are looking for a spontaneous Medior Solution Engineer who contributes to our fun working atmosphere.
What is your role?
As a Medior Solution Engineer you develop .NET C# applications for document and file management. You always use .Net platform, Azure, Office 365 & Dynamics 365 as building blocks. You will work together with fellow Solution Engineers and SharePoint Solution Engineers and supervise and coach Junior Solution Engineers afterwards.
What does this mean, among other things?
- You collect and document the needs of end users.
- From these needs you make a conceptual and functional analysis.
- You translate the functional analysis into a technical design.
- Together with your colleagues you will build and configure the solutions, in close cooperation with the customer.
- For this you will use our existing EasyForm tools.
- Because of your .NET knowledge, you will also be able to deliver customized solutions to our customers.
- You will test and install this solution with our customers or in the cloud.
- You provide training of our solutions to our customers.
- You take responsibility for the timing and budget of the tasks assigned to you.
- You consider quality essential and ensure that your applications are thoroughly tested and documented.
- You think along with the product development team on an architectural level and help to convert concepts into concrete code and modules.
- You are available for third line support on existing applications.
- You follow up on the projects and spot new opportunities with our existing customers.
- You will make estimates and draw up SOWs.
- You share your knowledge and give technical coaching to your colleagues, individually or during our Reco Academy sessions.
Who are you?
- You can work independently, but you like to do so as part of a team.
- You look forward to learning, also in areas that are totally new to you.
- You have strong problem solving skills and can tackle complex business topics.
- You are technically well-rounded, with a hands-on mentality.
- You are communicatively strong, both towards colleagues and clients. You are very customer-oriented, you like challenges and you like to see results.
- You are able to work in a structured and organized way.
- You like to work in a challenging environment of change, creativity and flexibility.
- You work closely together with your colleague Solution Engineers and SharePoint Solution Engineers.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor or Master in an IT-focused program.
- Bitten by implementing software projects.
- You have a strong knowledge in several of the following domains: .NET platform, C#, REST, Linq, MVC and HTML5.
- You are familiar with the following concepts: test-driven development (TDD), domain-driven design (DDD), SOLID design principles, infrastructure (on-premise and Azure) and release management (CI, CD).
- You are a team player with a positive attitude.
- You are a good communicator.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and a good understanding of technical English.
- Analytical, creative problem solving, structured, ...
- You can work under stress and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are a good planner and an even better executor, you meet deadlines.
- You can translate technical solutions for customers and colleagues.
- Driven by the rapid technological evolutions you want to keep your knowledge up-to-date to make the right choices for our customers and our products, now and in the future.
What do we have to offer?
Of course you can also expect something from us. We offer a fun, informal corporate culture in which managers and employees work together and challenge each other to achieve results. RecoMatics is a stable company with years of experience, yet with the flexible attitude of a startup.
What does this mean?
- Brand new office in the style of the New Way of Working
- Modern interior with fresh colors
- Attention to your needs (quiet room, separate rooms, auditorium, ...)
- Close to a beautiful piece of nature, the Dam Valley
- Just outside Ghent, no traffic jams and always parking
- High degree of flexibility
- Eye for work/life balance
- Working from home is possible
- Attention to further training and personal growth
- Young and dynamic team with a positive mindset
Fun@Work with sports activities, afterworks, tastings, Hercules Trophy and RecoWeekend.
Also in this corona era, we create togetherness and fun among colleagues in other ways.
- Of course, the salary package is also important! We are happy to explain this during a personal interview.
Totally convinced? Then quickly click on the button below and introduce yourself.
We look forward to getting to know you better!