Office 365 Cloud Solutions Lead
Would you like to work close to home, get satisfaction from your job and belong to a young and dynamic team? Then working at RecoMatics is definitely something for you!
We are looking for a strong Office 365 Cloud Solutions Lead that contributes to the growth of our company and a nice working atmosphere.
What is your role?
As Cloud Solutions Lead you are the person who on the one hand leads our business and on the other hand will also determine the architecture.
What does this mean, among other things?
- As Technical Lead you will take care of a few projects and customers.
- You will help to develop creative solutions that we can bring to the market.
- You will help determine the right solution for the client, work out the technical architecture and solution and successfully guide and execute the project.
- You work closely together with our clients and actively think along to the best solutions.
- You are a technical coach for the colleagues and our customers. You also help your colleagues to grow in their job.
- Where necessary, you advise the RecoMatics product team in taking architectural decisions.
Who are you?
In order to be able to do this job well, we are looking for someone who:
- Has many years of experience as a Solution Architect.
- Likes to keep up with the latest trends and is not afraid to share his or her knowledge with colleagues.
- These great colleagues describe you as someone with excellent communication skills (also in English), an analytical mind and a structured approach.
- Preferably has a Master degree. Do you have a Bachelor degree in an IT technical direction or do you work at Master level? Then we also like to listen to your motivation.
And beyond that...
- You have extensive architectural and functional knowledge of Office 365, Azure, SharePoint (Online) and BPM solutions, but you can also convince us of your technical knowledge of programming in SharePoint and .NET.
- Are you interested in investing in Machine Learning and Deep Learning and relevant knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate? Then you are the new top colleague within our team.
- You are a good planner and an even better executor, you will meet deadlines without too much stress.
- You are very customer focused, you like challenges and you like to see results!
What do we have to offer?
Of course you can also expect something from us. We offer a fun, informal company culture in which managers and employees work together and challenge each other to achieve results. This in a stable company with years of experience, but with the flexible attitude of a startup.
What does this mean?
- Brand new office in the style of the New Way of Working
- Modern interior with fresh colors
- Attention to your needs (quiet room, seperate rooms, auditorium, ...)
- Close to a beautiful piece of nature, the Damvallei
- Just outside Ghent, no traffic jams and always parking
- High degree of flexibility:
- Attention for work/life balance
- Working from home possible
- Attention to further training and personal growth
- Young and dynamic team with a positive mindset
Fun@Work with sports activities, afterworks, tastings, Hercules Trophy en RecoWeekend.
Also in this corona era, we create togetherness and fun among colleagues in other ways.
- Of course, our competitive salary package is also important! We are happy to explain this during a personal conversation.
Totally convinced? Then quickly click on the button below and introduce yourself.
We look forward to getting to know you better!